EASY AIR FRYER CRISPY CHICKEN TENDERS – AIR FRY ANYTIME
Provided by: Jevin Morris
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 18 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins|
|1 cup breadcrumbs|
|1 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt (or similar)|
|Spray cooking oil|
|Salt & ground black pepper (to taste)|
- Pat the chicken pieces dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg. In another bowl (or ziplock bag) combine the breadcrumbs and seasoned salt.
- Dip the chicken tenders, one at a time, in egg, then roll or toss it in the breadcrumbs.
- When done breading all the chicken, spray both sides of the tenders with cooking oil.
- Place each piece of chicken in the air fryer basket. Cook at 360 degrees F for 10 minutes, shaking the basket or turning the pieces at the halfway mark.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories 316 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 20 g, ProteinContent 41 g, FatContent 7 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 150 mg, SodiumContent 992 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 2 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CRUMBED CHICKEN TENDERLOINS (AIR FRIED) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Launa
Categories: Chicken Recipes
Total time: 27 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Yield: 8 tenderloins
|1 large egg|
|½ cup dry bread crumbs|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|8 chicken tenderloins|
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk egg in a small bowl. Mix bread crumbs and oil together in a second bowl until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl of egg; shake off any residual egg. Dip chicken into crumb mixture, making sure it is evenly and fully covered. Lay chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer.
- Air-fry until no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Calories 252.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.8 g, CholesterolContent 109 mg, FatContent 11.4 g, FiberContent 0.6 g, ProteinContent 26.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.4 g, SodiumContent 170.7 mg, SugarContent 0.9 g